Your Driver's License could be worth $50,000!!!! Listen each weekday as 3 times a day we'll play
this cue to call. When you hear it be the 10th caller at 302-424-1234. If the last 5 digits
of your Driver's License Match the License to Win, you win $50,000!!!
Brought to you by Arby's in Woodside, Denton and on Route 8 in Dover.
For playing, you could win a prize from one of our Prize Sponsors:
License to Win Official Rules
- How to Enter the Contest:
- The Licensed 2 Win contest will begin on March 31, 2014 @ 6am and end on April 26th @ 6pm.
- To participate in the contest, listen for the stationís cue to call, when it airs be the 10th caller and if the last 5 digits of your U.S. issued Driverís License matches the ďsecret codeĒ you win $50,000.
- Limit one (1) entry per person. Entrants may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Delmarva Broadcasting Central Delaware-WAFL-FL, WXDE-FM, WNCL-FM and WYUS-AM.
- Eligibility Restrictions:
- The contest is open to all contest participants who are 18 years of age or older and are the holder of a valid United States issued Drivers License Number that was issued a minimum of ten (10) days prior to the commencement of the promotion, and who reside at the address on the driverís license and within a one hundred (100) mile radius of the promotion location.
- Employees, officers, and directors of Delmarva Broadcasting, CATO Oil, Inc. and Odds On Promotions, their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising, and promotion agencies, any and all other companies associated with this contest, and the members of the immediate families or households of any of the above are not eligible. Immediate family shall include spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and any other person residing within the same household.
- Listeners are eligible to win a License 2 Win chance only once during the promotion. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted.
- No one contestant may be selected to participate on more than one occasion.
- Grand Prize: prize description here. USD: $50,000. A maximum of one (1) grand prize will be awarded. If the one (1) available Grand Prize is won in accordance with these Rules, the contest will officially end at the time the Grand Prize is won. If the LAST FIVE (5) DIGITS of an eligible contestantís Drivers License Number does not exactly match the LAST FIVE (5) DIGITS of the winning Drivers License Number for that contestant number in accordance with these rules, no grand prize will be awarded.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of Delmarva Broadcasting Company, 1666 Blairs Pond Rd, Milford, DE 19963. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty days of winning will be forfeited by the winner. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. Delmarva Broadcasting is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- Grand Prize winner will receive 1099 IRS Tax form for the value of the grand prize as stated in these contest rules.
- Prizes are limited solely to those items explicitly set forth herein and shall not include any and all other expenses, incidentals or taxes that may arise out of the winnerís receipt of this prize.
- Selection and Notification of Winners:
- Decisions of Delmarva Broadcasting with respect to the contest are final.
- In order to qualify for prize reimbursement, the LAST FIVE (5) DIGITS of an eligible contestantís Drivers License Number must exactly match the LAST FIVE (5) DIGITS of the winning Drivers License Number for that contestant number.
- The odds of being selected as an official contestant(s) are dependent upon the number of entries received. The odds of winning the contest once selected as an official contestant are: 1:100,000.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent. Failure or refusal to execute the release will result in winner forfeiting the prize. Photo identification and social security number of the Grand Prize winner may also be required in order to collect the prize
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if any) agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- A maximum (1) grand prize(s) will be awarded. Grand prizewinner must accept delivery of prize from Delmarva Broadcasting, or as otherwise instructed by Delmarva Broadcasting. All other costs related to prize delivery and acceptance is the responsibility of winner including but not limited to all federal state and local taxes. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except at Delmarva Broadcasingís sole discretion or as provided herein. Delmarva Broadcasting reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable.
- Grand prize winner(s) will be required to complete and return a W-9 form (if prize value exceeds $600.00), affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (Tennessee residents need not sign publicity release), and present a valid driverís license and social security card before prize will be awarded. Winners of prizes greater than $600.00 will be issued a 1099 form reflecting the value of the prize(s) and are responsible for paying all income taxes on prize(s). Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold Odds On Promotions, Delmarva Broadcasting, its licensee, their affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- Delmarva Broadcasting reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the contest rules and dates at any time for any reason. Material modifications shall be announced on-air, when practical. By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these contest rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Delmarva Broadcasting management.
- No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not increase chances of winning. The contest is void where prohibited.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification, at the sole discretion of Delmarva Broadcasting.
- Delmarva Broadcasting is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all contestants are available during regular business hours at the main studio of Delmarva Broadcasting, 1666 Blairs Pond Road, Milford, DE 19963 or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Delmarva Broadcasting.